新书推荐 《Practical Ext JS Projects with Gears》
Auther: Frank Zammetti
* How Ext JS allows you to create these applications with a slick user interface with a minimum of effort
* How the other parts of Ext JS aside from the GUI widgets provide many of the capabilities modern applications need, such as Ajax and data mechanisms
* How other technologies such as Gears can be brought in to make the applications more powerful
What you’ll learn
* Develop interesting Web 2.0 “front ends,” RIAs (Rich Internet Applications), and more.
* Create a number of applications from the projects or pragmatic case studies that the author gives you.
* Create an organizer, timekeeper, a code cabinet, and more.
* Get back to basics and back ends using a SQL workbench, Google Gears, and Ext BASIC.
* Pull it all together by designing a game using Ext JS.
* And more…
Who is this book for
Web application developers, senior project leads, and application architects.